Are you looking to take your course design expertise to the skies? Or, how about the seas?
RaceRocks3D is in search of junior instructional designers that are ready to join a spitfire team in improving the eLearning experience of professionals in industries such as aviation and defense. We specialize in gamified learning, interactive multimedia, and simulator support through high-end imagery and computer models. Striving to create learning experiences that feel like a fun and seamless part of life, we believe that professionals in these industries deserve the best, most thorough training available.
Join our expanding Training Development team to help satisfy higher production demands!
On the job, you’ll have the opportunity to…
- Expand your knowledge. Learn to become familiar with the objectives and expected outcomes of aviation and defense-based training programs.
- Learn about analyzing and assessing the requirements of a training program and how to develop qualifications standards.
- Expand your knowledge of course design and learn about determining the best delivery method for each training program.
- Learn to evaluate a target group’s learning characteristics and ensure that these are considered as you assist in the production of outlining a course structure.
- Demonstrate your knowledge of learning design as you help develop a full range of effective instructional materials in accordance with current e-learning development guidelines.
- Celebrate with your team once you’ve successfully submitted the training materials to beta tests and further evaluations.
- Engage in holistic thinking as you evaluate these instructional materials to determine whether they can be converted in whole or in part for other e-learning opportunities.
In the workplace, you’ll have the opportunity to…
- Work closely with a team of 10+ people in our open concept office in downtown Victoria.
- Take advantage of benefits including health, dental, and an extensive professional development package.
- Enjoy perks such as flexible hours, a start-up vibe with a stable foundation, a central downtown location, and a community that prides itself on inclusion, diversity and equal opportunity.
- Work collaboratively, work imaginatively. Here, we are all both students and teachers!
- Work on cutting edge VR and AR projects… and when we say cutting-edge, we mean it.
- Work with an award-winning team!
- Ideal candidates should have experience designing and producing at least one eLearning product, or in a similar field.
- All candidates must be Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada.
- All candidates must be willing to undergo a security assessment for the Canadian Controlled Goods Program.
If interested in this position, please send your resume and/or portfolio to Bronwen Coulthard: email@example.com
Bronwen will review these assets and contact you within 2-3 days. If appropriate, you will be linked to a short screening survey.
Thank you for your interest!