Salary Range (2020): $80,000 – $103,000
Work Location: Victoria BC
Who Are You?
You excel at taking complex ideas and making them accessible. You have experience as a Product Manager and excel at developing product strategy, communication and developing a relationship with clients, and working with delivery teams to ensure the right solutions are built and shipped.
You are an organizational superstar! You can clearly articulate the details of a task to a team, address problems and create solutions all the while balancing the needs of clients and stakeholders.
You value different perspectives and thrive in an open and diverse environment, bringing empathy and clear communication to everything you do.
What’s the Job?
As a Product Manager, you will work collaboratively to design and develop immersive, decision-driven products under the leadership of the Product Management Lead. You will work with the delivery team (Subject Matter Experts, Developers, Artists) to successfully define and deliver products that meet the client’s requirements and defined outcomes.
You will collaborate with the project management team to execute product development and delivery plans. This includes building and managing a product backlog, and participating in regular meetings (backlog grooming, sprint planning, product demos).
You will balance the needs of the client, learner, and working team, regularly communicating with internal (Project Manager) and external stakeholders.
What will you do?
- Manage product roadmap & backlog, client communication, and product quality review
- Conduct product discovery to define and shape the solutions we will deliver for customers
- Communicate with project team members to build out product backlog, including creating user stories and success criteria
- Develop client relationships and trust through regular updates, including addressing risks, issues, and creating resolution/mitigation plans
- Work with a Project Manager to effectively manage resources and keep products within scope and budget
Who are we?
We are redefining learning by doing. Our diverse team delivers immersive and decision-driven learning products that empower people to make critical decisions. As Learning Designers, Developers, and Artists, we build training systems using Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Simulation, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence for our partners in the Aerospace and Defence industry.
We are a locally owned, growing small business headquartered in Victoria, BC, with remote employees across Canada. We are very proud of our diverse executive leadership, management, and workforce led by an Indigenous woman. RaceRocks has won “Technology Leader of the Year” (Anita Pawluk), “Tech Company of the Year”, “Team of the Year”, and Canadian Professional Accountants (CPA) “Face of Innovation” (Anita Pawluk).
- All candidates must be Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada.
- All candidates must be willing to undergo a security assessment for the Canadian Controlled Goods Program.
If this opportunity interests you, please send your resume to Yuki Izawa: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.