Are you looking to take your project management expertise to the skies? Or, how about the seas?
RaceRocks3D is in search of experienced project managers that are ready to join a spitfire team in improving the eLearning experience of professionals in industries such as aviation and defense. We specialize in gamified learning, interactive multimedia and simulator support through high-end imagery and computer models. Striving to create learning experiences that feel like a fun and seamless part of life, we are driven by the belief that professionals in these industries deserve the most thorough training available.
Join our expanding Training Development team to help satisfy higher production demands!
On the job, you’ll have the opportunity to…
- Demonstrate exemplary management skills as you successfully manage the scope of projects and products, including the associated budgets and schedules, in an Agile environment.
- Demonstrate your effectiveness in managing eLearning projects. Lead the development of a full range of effective instructional materials in accordance with current eLearning development guidelines. Your experience developing eLearning projects in an Agile environment will ensure your success!
- Exude flexibility as you develop and guide the evolution of the work breakdown structure.
- Call upon your organizational prowess as you track and analyze project plans and manage resources. Your understanding of project management tools will allow you to produce and substantiate detailed project plans for maximum efficiency, and deliver status reports as required.
- Exhibit phenomenal collaboration and interpersonal skills as you maintain communication with government stakeholders, clients from large organizations, and other project managers. You will be reporting on the progress of the projects at hand on an ongoing basis.
- Flaunt your knowledge of best practices as you manage risks and implement problem resolutions.
- Expand your knowledge. Become familiar with the objectives and expected outcomes of aviation and defense-based training programs.
- Celebrate with your team after you have supported the release, implementation and delivery of products.
In the workplace, you’ll have the opportunity to…
- Work closely with a team of 10+ people in our open concept office in downtown Victoria.
- Take advantage of benefits including health, dental, and an extensive professional development
- Enjoy perks such as flexible hours, a start-up vibe with a stable foundation, a central downtown location, and a community that prides itself on inclusion, diversity and equal opportunity.
- Work collaboratively, work imaginatively. Here, we are all both students and teachers!
- Work on cutting edge VR and AR projects… and when we say cutting-edge, we mean it.
- Work with an award-winning team!
- All candidates must hold a University degree (in any field), college diploma (in any field), or PMP certification from the Project Management Institute (http://www.pmi.org)
- All candidates must be Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada.
- All candidates must be willing to undergo a security assessment for the Canadian Controlled Goods Program.
If interested in this position, please send your resume and/or portfolio to Bronwen Coulthard: email@example.com
Bronwen will review these assets and contact you within 2-3 days. If appropriate, you will be linked to a short screening survey.
Thank you for your interest!