Level: Intermediate to Senior
Salary Range (2020): $85,000 – $92,000
Work Location: Remote, anywhere in Canada
Who Are You?
You are a believer in team empowerment. A seasoned and well travelled navigator that guides development teams to deliver cutting edge, relevant, and meaningful products to clients on time, budget and quality.
You are a pro-active, out of the box thinker. You thrive on solutions rather than problems. You are an excessive learner, continually pushing improvement in yourself and others.
You are a collaborator and master communicator; a celebrator of a team’s success over your own.
What’s the job?
- Directs the development of assigned software products and manages product development cycle tasks through Jira Software
- Monitors budget and profit and loss performance goals of assigned software products.
- Assists in the coordinating of resources throughout the organization to ensure successful completion of the software products.
- Tracks work to ensure outside developers meet milestones and receive all necessary technical information.
- Works to establish, maintain and enhance relationships with internal and external creative resources.
- Reviews and evaluates designs and proposals, providing planning and risk guidance.
- Provides guidance utilizing SCRUM Framework and coordinates daily SCRUMs and facilitates bi-weekly Sprint Retrospectives, Planning and backlog grooming meetings.
Who are we?
We are a locally owned, growing small business headquartered in Victoria, BC but the team works virtually. We are very proud of our diverse executive leadership, management, and workforce led by an Indigenous woman. RaceRocks has won “Technology Leader of the Year” (Anita Pawluk), “Tech Company of the Year”, “Team of the Year”, and Canadian Professional Accountants (CPA) “Face of Innovation” (Anita Pawluk).
We are redefining learning by doing. Our diverse team delivers immersive and decision-driven learning products that empower people to make critical decisions. As Learning Designers, Developers, and Artists, we build training systems using Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Simulation, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence for our partners in the Aerospace and Defence industries.
- All candidates must be Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada.
- All candidates must be willing to undergo a security assessment for the Canadian Controlled Goods Program.
- Preference may be given to candidates who hold a valid PMP Certification and or/ Certified Scrum Master
If this opportunity interests you, please send your resume to Yuki Izawa: email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.