RaceRocks3D is expanding, and we are looking for a communication and verification wizard to join our team! Are you a Quality Assurance Specialist with experience related to software, and a keen interest in eLearning? This just might be your next career move!
RaceRocks3D is in search of Quality Assurance Specialists who are ready to join a spitfire team in improving the eLearning experience of professionals in industries such as aviation and defense. We specialize in gamified learning, interactive multimedia and simulator support through high-end imagery and computer models. Striving to create learning experiences that feel like a fun and seamless part of life, we are driven by the belief that professionals in these industries deserve the most thorough training available.
On the job, you’ll have the opportunity to…
- Demonstrate your expertise of QA standards, methodologies, procedures and tools to develop a complete Quality Assurance program.
- Get into the details as you verify, validate and review processes and projects, offering and implementing solutions whenever possible.
- Call upon your experience conducting QA activities to ensure that the necessary resources and responsibilities are accounted for and that the timeline is realistic.
- Develop QA protocols, including alpha, beta, and pilot testing.
- Implement the following quality assurance testing protocols:
- Test eLearning programs to verify that they are compliant with client-approved pre-projects, instructional standards, guidelines, precisions, and scenarios.
- Test eLearning programs for interactivity, functionality and programming errors.
- Verify grammatical and spelling accuracy in English and French (or in both languages), as required.
- Perform detailed analyses for product consistency in terms of presentation, style, and language.
- Ensure compliance with guidelines, conventions, taxonomies and best practices with respect to the use of metadata.
- Verify compliance with SCORM in an approved SGA / LCMS test medium.
- Test eLearning programs to ensure that they are functioning as intended in the client’s SGA / LCMS environment
- Record the results of all QA interventions and make them available to the technical authority
- Organize and present your findings as you create reports based on the results of the QA test protocols.
In the workplace, you’ll have the opportunity to…
- Work closely with a team of 10+ people in our open concept office in downtown Victoria.
- Take advantage of benefits including health, dental, and an extensive professional development
- Enjoy perks such as flexible hours, a start-up vibe with a stable foundation, a central downtown location, and a community that prides itself on inclusion, diversity and equal opportunity.
- Work collaboratively, work imaginatively. Here, we are all both students and teachers!
- Work on cutting edge VR and AR projects… and when we say cutting-edge, we mean it.
- Work with an award-winning team!
- Candidates must be fluent in both English and French and hold excellent written communication skills in both languages.
- All candidates must be Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada.
- All candidates must be willing to undergo a security assessment for the Canadian Controlled Goods Program.
If interested in this position, please send your resume and/or portfolio to Bronwen Coulthard: email@example.com
Bronwen will review these assets and contact you within 2-3 days. If appropriate, you will be linked to a short screening survey.
Thank you for your interest!