Hey… Want to design the future of learning? In exciting and challenging subjects such as defence and aerospace? Join a diverse and inclusive team that is imagining and delivering the future today! RaceRocks is looking for colleagues to join our Training Development team (Instructional Designers, Rapid eLearning Developers). We produce engaging, media rich learning solutions and use cutting-edge technologies to produce training products, such as media-rich eLearning courses, VR simulations and game-based (gamified) learning. Don’t miss out, apply today!
Tasks of the Rapid e-learning programmer include but are not limited to:
- Create multimedia animations using images, sound and videos
- Use authoring software to assemble e-learning content and publish the course in accordance with educational design documents
- Design and create interactions that are included in rapid e-learning software
- Diagnose breakdowns and resolve issues related to online course interactions that do not properly publish or report data to a learning management system
- Develop content in collaboration with training designers based on scenarios
- Provide advice on appropriate interaction and also on the limitations of some applications and
- An eye for graphic design/visual storytelling and UX sensibilities
- Create reusable online content
Deliverable products may include:
- The alpha, beta and final versions of e-learning products
- Courses conforming to the SCORM/xAPI standard
- A maintenance guide giving specific instructions on updating and modifying e-learning products
Nice to have:
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with Adobe Captivate
- Proficiency with image, video and audio editing using the Adobe Creative Suite
- Professional development program
- Health and dental benefits
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge VR and AR projects
The candidate must be willing to undergo a security assessment for the Canadian Controlled Goods Program.
Please forward your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Please note that only those shortlisted will be contacted.