What’s the Job?
You will work alongside a multidisciplinary team of software developers, artists and learning designers to develop training products primarily for defence and aerospace clients. Depending on client needs this can range from linear web-based point-and-click trainers to full-motion virtual reality simulations.
Salary Expectations Range 2021: $56, 000- $90, 000
What will you do?
- Work closely with a team of 3D modellers, 2D Artists and Product Owners on developing feature rich immersive training
- Take ownership of your work, from conception to development
- Work with other software developers on growing and enhancing your team’s expertise and best practices
- Be a vocal and active participant in early planning, scoping and prioritization
- Own the quality of your work, and able to assist others (code reviews, design discussions)
Who are we?
We are redefining learning by doing. Our diverse team delivers immersive and decision-driven learning products that empower people to make critical decisions. As Learning Designers, Developers, and Artists, we build training systems using Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Simulation, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence for our partners in the Aerospace and Defence industry.
We are a locally owned, growing small business headquartered in Victoria, BC, with remote employees across Canada. We are very proud of our diverse executive leadership, management, and workforce led by an Indigenous woman. RaceRocks has won “Technology Leader of the Year” (Anita Pawluk), “Tech Company of the Year”, “Team of the Year”, and Canadian Professional Accountants (CPA) “Face of Innovation” (Anita Pawluk).
- All candidates must be Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada.
- All candidates must be willing to undergo a security assessment for the Canadian Controlled Goods Program.
If this opportunity interests you, please send your resume to Yuki Izawa: email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.