Salary Range (2021): $ 65,000 – $85,000
Work Location: Victoria
Who Are You?
You are an experienced Systems Administrator with an interest in security and compliance. You are interested in working in a role where you get to take ownership over your domain and help establish and create best practices and continually seek out ways to better improve the working environment for the team.
You are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident and willing to undergo a security assessment for the NATO personnel security clearance.
What’s the Job?
You will take over ownership and support of our office network & servers, backups, as well as management and support of our employees remote devices.
As our Compliance Officer, you will take on maintaining, updating, and enforcing policies to ensure we are in compliance with all applicable regulations.
What will you do?
- Maintain and evolve our infrastructure (servers, network, office, remote workstations)
- Provide IT support to our remote team
- Take ownership of our security and compliance programs, ensuring we are conducting all our business in full compliance with applicable regulations and standards
- Ensure employees are adequately trained and informed of their responsibilities and policies
Who are we?
RaceRocks is creating a world of informed decision-makers through innovative learning experiences and custom software tools. Our team utilizes cutting-edge technology to create realistic, interactive experiences for learners to practice and adapt from the classroom into the real world.
We utilize immersive game engines, virtual reality, augmented reality, appropriate pedagogical approaches, artificial intelligence and machine learning to consistently advance the state of training. In a nutshell…we make learning fun, memorable and meaningful! We’re a team of problem solvers, collaborators and thought leaders driven by the challenge of creating practical solutions to often complex tasks. Our goal is to enable teams and empower decisions.
As a company, we are committed to fostering a culture of diversity, equality and inclusion. We are working hard to create opportunities and build solutions that support people from all walks of life. We are proud to be an Indigenous and women-owned business that’s helping to foster opportunities across the Tech, Aerospace and Defence industries.
- All candidates must be Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada.
- All candidates must be willing to undergo a security assessment for the Canadian Controlled Goods Program.
If this opportunity interests you, please send your resume to Yuki Izawa: email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.